Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content


Please be aware that some students at our school have allergies to foods, plants, animals, and insect bites. Sometimes this allergy can be life threatening and the student needs to use an Epipen to avoid Anaphylactic reactions.  If your child has an allergy, please ensure that you inform the class teacher and the office staff and provide them with the necessary medication.  A management plan will be developed in consultation with the parents, doctor and administration to support the child with the allergy.  This information is required to up-dated annually.
If a child has a severe allergy, a note will be sent home informing the families of other children in that class of the allergy and asking for assistance to limit the possibility of causing an allergic reaction eg. Please don’t bring peanut related products to school.